Congratulatory Message

If you are celebrating a wedding anniversary of 50 years or more, Sam can arrange for a message of congratulations from the Prime Minister and the Governor General. For anniversaries of 60 years or more, he can also arrange for you to receive a message from the Queen.

Messages of congratulations are also available for people turning 90 or 100 years of age. For people turning 100, Sam can arrange for you to receive a message from the Queen.

You will need to provide supporting documentation such as birth certificates or marriage certificates.

If these are not available you can provide a statutory declaration. Statutory declaration forms are available at any post office.

You can lodge a request for congratulatory messages up to two months before the celebration.

You can also request a belated message up to one month after the birthday or wedding anniversary has passed.

To arrange a congratulatory message, please fill out the form below:

Learn more about
Our Electorate

Learn more about my Vision for Nicholls